B2B ICT Sales Professional
Fantastic opportunity to work with a Local, Family company with a great reputation and client base in the Mackay, Whitsunday and Bowen Basin Region!
Multiple Sales Opportunities
Strong Support Infrastructure
Whitsunday Office Machines is one of Mackay and Bowen Basin’s leading providers of document related solutions and managed print services.
Our clients include major corporate firms, government agencies and SMEs. We are strategically aligned to Toshiba Australia Pty Ltd, and are their authorised distributors of black and white and colour multifunctional equipment along with software solutions for office productivity and document management. We also partner with other leading brands like Develop, Epson, Brother, Canon and Sharp.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Sales Territory BDM to join our sales team. You must have a proven sales track record, not necessarily in the printer or MFD field, but experience in IT or Telephony would be an advantage. What is essential is a great attitude, excellent presentation and a strong desire to achieve.
The primary focus of this self-driven position is to meet the sales budgets for allocated accounts. You’ll achieve this by selling our diverse range of products and solutions via business development by leveraging the leads generated by our marketing as well as performing your own prospecting activities and leveraging the relationships of existing accounts.
Key responsibilities include:
- Initiate contact with prospective purchasers with a view to securing sales of product
- Undertake regular PR calls to existing customers.
- Ensure individual monthly sales targets are met.
- Maintain accurate records of activities performed in order to meet these targets and present to management as directed.
- Provide regular reports regarding sales activities and progress to Manager as requested.
- Keep customer activity database up to date in a timely and accurate manner.
- Submit a detailed prospect list each week as directed by Manager
- Submit a demonstration list each month as directed by Manager
- Participate in all product training sessions.
- Remain cognisant of new product and industry developments at all times
To be successful in this role, you must have a sales track record. Not necessarily in the printer or MFD field, but experience in IT or Telephony would be an advantage. What is essential is a great attitude, excellent presentation and a strong desire to achieve.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience selling in the B2B commercial sector
- Basic MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as a minimum
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills